Welcome to our new home for AACIL Gardeners on the web. Here, you can keep everyone updated about your spring seed starting, your ideas for gardening projects, helpful gardening tips you've found on the web, and anything else you'd like to share!
After our March 21 Gardener Meeting, you'll receive an invitation to be a contributing author on our AACIL Gardening blog. Once you accept the invitation, you can start posting on our blog. To make a new post, just follow these steps:
1. If you haven't already done so, accept my invitation to become an author for AACIL Gardening by following the instructions in your email from Blogger. (If you don't have a Google account, just follow the instructions provided in the dialogue box.)
2. Once you've created a Google Account, you'll be signed into Blogger. Now click on the button that reads "New Post," which is just below and to the left of the words "AACIL Gardening".
3. Type your post into the composition box. Here, you can write text, but you can also post photos by clicking on the "Insert image" icon in the toolbar at the top of the composition box.
4. When you're ready to post, click "Publish Post" at the bottom of the composition box.
5. Hooray! You've made your post.
Have questions? Just email email@example.com.